AWS Activate is a free program that provides eligible startups with a host of benefits, including AWS credits, and AWS Support credits to help startups quickly get started on AWS and grow their business.
As an Activate Provider Orchestra customers may be eligible to receive the following AWS Credits
- $5,000 in AWS Activate Credits valid for 2 years
- 1 year of AWS Business Support (up to $1,500).
You should Consult Amazon’s Terms and Conditions for more information on eligibility and requirements but in summary eligible businesses will normally :
- Have been founded within the past 10 years
- Must not have previously received AWS Activate credits at equal or greater value
- Must be associated with an Activate Provider (Orchestra)
- Must not have previously raised venture funding greater than a Series A
What is the process to redeem credits?
Once your Orchestra account is activated (set up and live) you can apply for this credit using the Activate Portfolio application form.
You will need a unique code that the Orchestra team will send out to you during the onboarding process. If you have lost this code just get in touch and we can send this out again.
Is the offer valid for existing Orchestra customers?
Existing Orchestra customers may qualify to redeem the offer. Contact Orchestra for more information.