Regardless of the method of Employee Share Ownership Plan (ESOP) you choose, Orchestra can be a valued partner in establishing and administering your chosen scheme. If businesses and employees are unable to understand and engage with your ESOP some of the primary reasons for having an ESOP in the first place will be lost.
Furthermore over time ESOPs can become intensive to manage manually. Orchestra will not only save your business time and money but will also:
- Work with your lawyer, accountant and professional service provider to ensure you establish the best scheme for your business. If you don't have preferred suppliers already we can suggest a specially trained Orchestra Partner to help.
- Create an easy to manage cloud-based share and options registry to facilitate simple compliance, record keeping and reporting for your ESOP. Share registries can also connect with the NZ Companies Office creating a single source of truth for your organisation.
- Provide an easy to understand process for creating and managing your vesting schedules and conditions, vital to an employee fully benefiting from any ESOP scheme.
- FREE cloud-based accounts for all employees to view their portfolio and access any information you release to them. Future product updates will also highlight value increases in share parcels.
- Secure storage of documentation and information updates, including Offer Letters for each participant. Future product development will include E-Signing for grants.
- Online share trading/auctions allow employees to periodically buy and sell their shares amongst themselves, if allowed by the parent company.
- In the near future Orchestra's ESOP module will easily demonstrate dilutionary effects of ESOPs and other options on existing shareholders.
- Orchestra will also offer a valuation tool to support businesses with their IFRS reporting requirements.
Contact us if you would like to learn more about Employee Share Ownership Plans.