In Orchestra, you might want to post a message or regular updates for your shareholders to see without necessarily emailing them every time. We have built a feature for Administrators to post messages in their stakeholders Dashboard.
1. To start adding Info tiles, go to your toolbar and select Communications > Info tiles.
2. On the next page, you will see a list of any existing Info tiles, and the ability to create new ones. To create a new one, just click on the blue 'Create stakeholder info' button.
3. In the module that pops up you can define a number of different parameters, including the title of the tile, the description and publish date.
4. Once created, the new Info tile will be saved, and will be visible for each stakeholder in their Dashboards upon login. If you would like to edit the Info tile or delete it, you can do so from the same administration panel, under 'Actions' as shown below.
5. For stakeholders to view the Info tile, they will just need to login and view their home Dashboard.