There is always 'more' information that everyone would like to store against their stakeholders. That's why we've added the ability to add custom fields to your share register to store as much custom information as you would like for each stakeholder.
1. To start adding custom fields, go to your toolbar and select Administration > Custom Fields.
2. On the next page, you will see a list of any existing custom fields, and the ability to create new ones. To create a new one, just click on the blue 'Create Custom Field' button.
3. In the module that pops up, you can define a number of different parameters, including the name of the field, the data type, stakeholder visibility / editability, and a description.
4. Once created, the new custom field will be saved, and will be editable for each stakeholder to store unique values. If you would like to edit the custom field or delete it, you can do so from the same administration panel, under 'Actions' as shown below.
5. To edit the actual custom field for each stakeholder, go to your Share Registry by going to the toolbar and clicking Share Register > Shareholders.
6. Under your list of shareholders, simply click the edit button next to the shareholder that you wish to update.
7. On the edit module, click 'Custom Fields', and enter in the value for your newly created custom field. This will save for that stakeholder.
8. Custom field data by shareholder can be exported from Orchestra using the 'Export as CSV' button.