Option grant filters can be used to:
- identify the option grants of individual employees
- select the option grants that are a particular status (eg. Expired)
- identify option grants by vesting schedule type (eg. Manual vesting)
- identify option grants that were issued using date parameters (it filters by grant 'Started at' date)
There are two types of reports you can download of your option grants:
- Export as CSV
- Export as CSV (include history)
Export as CSV - This report downloads all of your option grants, with each individual grant as a single line item. It shows the option holder details (name, email, address) and their grant particulars (number of options granted, the vested / exercised status, exercise price, expiry date).
Export as CSV (include history) - This report downloads all of your option grants with more detail. An individual grant may have multiple line items, with a line for each vesting and exercising event by date. This report may be useful for annual financial reporting on your ESOP.
The filters that you choose to use will apply to the report downloads. Do not select any filters to download your entire ESOP data set.